Get the VIP treatment in luxury suites at Petco Park, for Padres games, concerts and more.
Suites are located throughout the park with varying capacities and amenities
. They are located in the Western Metal Building
, on the Toyota Terrace level
and throughout the San Diego ballpark. Also read more about the Gallagher Chairman’s Club
. Get a clearer view of suite locations on the Padres map
Read about Petco Park’s dog-friendly suites.
How much do Padres suites cost? That is between you and your Padres sales representative. For more information on suites, email suites [at ] padres.com
Suites For Non-Baseball Events
Suites may be available for upcoming festivals, the Holiday Bowl
and the big rodeo
: Request information by completing this form
- All hospitality and suite clients receive a complimentary scoreboard message that is displayed on the Right Field LED board.
- No, decorations are not allowed without prior approval.
- Yes, most spaces have additional standing-room tickets available for purchase.
- Suite guests enter through the Member Gates located at the Park Blvd and Home Plate gates.
- You have access to your suite 90 minutes prior to first pitch and up to 30 minutes post game.
- Yes, Terrace and Premier Club Suites have complimentary cell phone chargers available.
If it turns out suites are not for you, read more about group ticket packages.
Make the most of events and baseball games at San Diego's Petco Park. Join the conversation (@PetcoParkSD) or contact us about info posted on this website. For tickets and stadium experience inquiries, contact the Padres at 619–795–5000.
Petco Park Insider is independently operated and reader-supported, unaffiliated with the Padres organization or Petco Park. These pages contain affiliate links through which we may receive compensation from advertisers if you choose to purchase certain products, at no additional cost to you. It is paid by the advertisers and helps keep our site running. Thank you!