Concession stand food is a pricey investment and Petco Park is no exception. With the many close games, blown leads and comebacks that Padres fans know all too well, your food purchase needs to be a quick transaction—and one that won’t keep you stuck in the bathroom for the late innings.
Here are our recommendations for the best food at Petco Park. (View all concessions
- Grilled hot dog (come on, its a baseball game) – now with meat by local Tarantino Gourmet Sausage company
- Baked Bear ice cream sandwich
- Hodad’s bacon cheeseburger
- Tri-tip sandwich at Seaside Market. Also known as “Cardiff Crack,” in reference to the location of the original Seaside Market (Cardiff, CA, 25 miles north of Petco Park stadium) and in reference to the highly addictive crystal rock form of cocaine. The tender marinated Tri-Tip sandwich on brioche bun with housemade BBQ sauce slightly edged out the almost-as-delicious Tri-Tip Nachos so don’t hesitate to go for those if that’s your thing.
- Mister Softee Ice Cream
- Gaglione Bros’ Cheesesteak and Garlic Fries
- Board & Brew “Turkado” sammich
- Buona Forchetta Neopolitan pizza from an authentic wood-fired oven
- Grand Ole BBQ cheese fries with pulled pork
- Queso birria (or any) taco from Puesto
- New: Kurobuto Pork Bun at Din Tai Fung
- Is beer food? Here’s the 9 essential beers to drink at Petco Park.
*Always room for a new contender. So tell us what is your favorite
If you’ve got time before or after the game, here are the best places to eat around the ballpark. Also make sure you know everything you can bring in to the stadium from outside.
Petco Park Insider is a guide to help fans enjoy events and baseball games in downtown San Diego. Join the conversation on Twitter @PetcoParkSD or contact us about information posted on this website. For questions about tickets and stadium experiences, call 619-795-5000 or contact the Padres.
You may also enjoy: