Green Day is the latest huge band to announce a 2024 show at Petco Park. They are coming on “The Saviors Tour”
celebrating 30 years of Dookie and 20 years of American Idiot and they are not coming alone.
Also on the bill are Rancid, Smashing Pumpkins and The Linda Lindas.
Tickets for the concert go on sale Friday, November 10 at 10am. Special pre-sale codes unlock access earlier in the week on Ticketmaster. Sign up to the Green Day mailing list by Tuesday, November 7 to get access to pre-sale tickets.
Some appear to have tickets for sale already:
Check for tickets »
More info on tickets and seating.
Green Day Concert Date
This San Diego concert is Saturday, September 28, 2024.
Show begins at 5:30PM.
The show promoter has not yet released ticket prices. Keep an eye as tickets are already popping up online
Check with your organization to find out details about presale codes and links for fan clubs, Verizon, Live Nation
, credit cards, etc.
If you’ve never been to Petco Park, read the Parking Guide. The trolley and any public transportation is highly recommended.
Find a place to stay close to Petco Park: recommended hotels near the stadium
2024 Saviors Tour Dates
The North American leg of the tour, produced by Live Nation, makes 27 stops in cities from Toronto, Canada to New York, NY to a final stop in San Diego, California at Petco Park on September 28.
- July 29, 2024 – Washington, DC – Nationals Park
- August 01, 2024 – Toronto, ON – Rogers Centre
- August 03, 2024 – Montreal, QC – Osheaga Music and Arts Festival
- August 05, 2024 – New York, NY – Citi Field
- August 07, 2024 – Boston, MA – Fenway Park
- August 09, 2024 – Philadelphia, PA – Citizens Bank Park
- August 10, 2024 – Hershey, PA – Hersheypark Stadium
- August 13, 2024 – Chicago, IL – Wrigley Field
- August 15, 2024 – St. Louis, MO – Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- August 17, 2024 – Minneapolis, MN – Target Field
- August 20, 2024 – Kansas City, KS – Azura Amphitheatre
- August 22, 2024 – Cincinnati, OH – Great American Ballpark
- August 24, 2024 – Milwaukee, WI – American Family Field
- August 26, 2024 – Charlotte, NC – PNC Music Pavilion
- August 28, 2024 – Atlanta, GA – Truist Park
- August 30, 2024 – Nashville, TN – Geodis Park
- September 01, 2024 – Pittsburgh, PA – PNC Park
- September 04, 2024 – Detroit, MI – Comerica Park
- September 07, 2024 – Denver, CO – Coors Field
- September 10, 2024 – Austin, TX – Germania Insurance Amphitheater
- September 11, 2024 – Arlington, TX – Globe Life Field
- September 14, 2024 – Los Angeles, CA – SoFi Stadium
- September 18, 2024 – Phoenix, AZ – Chase Field
- September 20, 2024 – San Francisco, CA – Oracle Park
- September 23, 2024 – Seattle, WA – T-Mobile Park
- September 25, 2024 – Portland, OR – Providence Park
- September 28, 2024 – San Diego, CA – Petco Park
About Green DayGreen Day
is a highly influential American punk rock band that emerged from the punk scene in the San Francisco Bay Area in the late 1980s. Comprising members Billie Joe Armstrong
, Mike Dirnt, and Tré Cool, the band is known for their energetic, melodic punk sound and socially conscious lyrics. They achieved widespread fame and success with albums like “Dookie” and “American Idiot,” the latter of which became a rock opera. Green Day’s music often reflects themes of rebellion, youth culture, and political commentary, and they played a pivotal role in the revival of punk rock in the mainstream during the 1990s and early 2000s. The band’s enduring popularity and influence have solidified their status as one of the most iconic punk rock acts in modern music history. Green Day previously played a concert at Petco Park in 2021 as part of The Hella Mega Tour with Weezer and Fall Out Boy.
Green Day’s 14th studio album, Saviors, will feature “The American Dream Is Killing Me” and “Look Ma, No Brains!” You can listen to the new music here.
About Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing Pumpkins
are an influential alternative rock band formed in Chicago in 1988. Led by the enigmatic frontman Billy Corgan
, the band achieved immense success in the 1990s with a series of critically acclaimed albums, including “Siamese Dream
“ and “Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
.” Their music is characterized by a blend of grunge, shoegaze, and psychedelic elements, and Corgan’s distinctive vocals and introspective lyrics. The Smashing Pumpkins’ impact on the alternative music scene is undeniable, and they remain a significant presence in the world of rock music, known for their distinctive sound and Corgan’s songwriting prowess.
is a seminal American punk rock band with a rich history and enduring influence within the punk rock scene. Formed in Berkeley, California, in 1991, the band is known for their distinctive blend of punk rock, ska, and reggae elements, which has contributed to their unique sound. Comprised of core members Tim Armstrong and Lars Frederiksen, Rancid has consistently delivered energetic and anthemic music, characterized by catchy melodies, socially conscious lyrics, and a rebellious spirit. Over the years, they’ve released several acclaimed albums, including “And Out Come the Wolves” and “Let’s Go,” cementing their status as punk rock legends. Find them on Instagram: rancid
About The Linda LindasThe Linda Lindas
, a garage punk group hailing from Los Angeles, had their beginnings in a new wave cover band in 2018 and quickly formed their own band for fun. These are not dinoasuar rockers: Mila de la Garza (drummer) was born in 2010, Lucia de la Garza (guitar) 2007, Eloise Wong (bass) 2004, and Bela Salazar (guitar), 2008. They honed their skills playing at all-ages matinees in Chinatown alongside original L.A. punk acts. They opened for notable bands like Bikini Kill and Best Coast and gained attention beyond Los Angeles with a self-released EP and their viral performance of “Racist, Sexist Boy.” This led them to create their first full-length LP with the guidance of Grammy-winning producer Carlos de la Garza, blending classic punk, post-punk, power pop, and new wave influences into catchy, energetic songs sung by all four members. Listen to their live performance
, recorded in July 2023.
Make the most of events and baseball games at San Diego's Petco Park. Join the conversation (@PetcoParkSD) or contact us about info posted on this website. For tickets and stadium experience inquiries, contact the Padres at 619–795–5000.
Petco Park Insider is independently operated and reader-supported, unaffiliated with the Padres organization or Petco Park. These pages contain affiliate links through which we may receive compensation from advertisers if you choose to purchase certain products, at no additional cost to you. It is paid by the advertisers and helps keep our site running. Thank you!