Blink-182 just announced a concert in San Diego, California at Petco Park. Sunday June 30, 2024.
Tickets for the concert go on sale Friday, October 27 at 10am. Special pre-sale codes unlock access earlier in the week.
Check for tickets »
This San Diego concert is part of Blink 182’s One More Time Tour
Opening act: Pierce The Veil
Additional supporting acts may be added TBD
Show begins at 7PM.
Get the latest ticket info »
Blink-182 Ticket Prices
Tickets reportedly will range from $74.50 to $354.50, plus fees. Keep an eye as tickets are already popping up on reseller sites
Check with your organization to find out details about presale codes and links for fan clubs, Verizon, Live Nation, credit cards, etc. More info
Make a plan and save yourself the hassle of traffic and overpaying for hard-to-find parking. Reserve parking space in advance
Book parking online
If you’ve never been to Petco Park, read the Parking Guide. The trolley and any public transportation is highly recommended.
If you are looking for a place to stay overnight, we have provided a guide of recommended places to stay near the ballpark.
2024 One More Tour Dates
A reunion tour of sorts, this Blink 182 tour features Tom DeLonge, Mark Hoppus, and Travis Barker together again in support of their new album One More Time… Openers Pierce The Veil will be on the tour as well.
- June 20, 2024 — Orlando, FL at Amway Center
- June 21, 2024 — Miami, FL at Kaseya Center
- June 24, 2024 — San Antonio, TX at Frost Bank Center
- June 25, 2024 — Fort Worth, TX at Dickies Arena
- June 27, 2024 — Denver, CO at Ball Arena
- June 30, 2024 — San Diego, CA at Petco Park
- July 2, 2024 — Glendale, AZ at Desert Diamond Arena
- July 3, 2024 — Las Vegas, NV at T-Mobile Arena
- July 6, 2024 — Los Angeles, CA at SoFi Stadium
- July 8, 2024 — Fresno, CA at Save Mart Center
- July 9, 2024 — San Francisco, CA at Chase Center
- July 11, 2024 — Salt Lake City, UT at Delta Center
- July 13, 2024 — Portland, OR at Moda Center
- July 14, 2024 — Quincy, WA at Gorge Amphitheatre
- July 21, 2024 — Flushing, NY at Citi Field
- July 23, 2024 — Boston, MA at Fenway Park
- July 24, 2024 — Hartford, CT at The XFINITY Theatre
- July 26, 2024 — Philadelphia, PA at Wells Fargo Center
- July 27, 2024 — Washington, DC at Capital One Arena
- July 29, 2024 — Greenville, SC at Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- July 30, 2024 — Raleigh, NC at PNC Arena
- Aug. 1, 2024 — Lexington, KY at Rupp Arena
- Aug. 2, 2024 — Indianapolis, IN at Gainbridge Fieldhouse
- Aug. 6, 2024 — Minneapolis, MN at Target Center
- Aug. 7, 2024 — Milwaukee, WI at Fiserv Forum
- Aug. 9, 2024 — Kansas City, MO at T-Mobile Center
- Aug. 10, 2024 — St. Louis, MO at Enterprise Center
- Aug. 12, 2024 — Detroit, MI at Little Caesars Arena
- Aug. 13, 2024 — Columbus, OH at Schottenstein Center
- Aug. 15, 2024 — Toronto, ON at Rogers Centre
From the streets of Poway, a half-hour’s drive north of Petco Park, Blink-182 is comprised of Mark Hoppus on bass/vocals, Tom DeLonge on guitar/vocals, and Travis Barker on drums. They were key participants driving the pop-punk explosion in the late ’90s and early 2000s, known for their infectious melodies, high-energy live shows and humorous lyrics. Their breakthrough came with the release of “Enema of the State” in 1999, which produced hits like “All the Small Things” and “What’s My Age Again?” The band went on to release more successful albums, including “Take Off Your Pants and Jacket,” before a hiatus in 2005. They regrouped in 2009, released “Neighborhoods” in 2011, and underwent lineup changes. In 2021, DeLonge, a self-proclaimed huge Padres fan FYI
, rejoined the band and have been touring ever since. Blink-182’s influence can be quantified by the 50 million albums sold worldwide, solidifying their status as one of pop-punk’s all-time best-selling and genre-shaping acts.
Blink most recently performed in San Diego last summer, with two shows at Pechanga Arena in 2023. (Read live review). They have never played a public concert at Petco Park. However in 2019 they played a private concert for the Twitch.com convention.
Video: View video of “Darkside” performed live at Petco Park by Blink-182 at TwitchCon in 2019 Watch Video
About Pierce The VeilPierce the Veil
is another local San Diego band, formed in 2006 by Vic and Mike Fuentes and has released five studio albums . Their debut album, “A Flair for the Dramatic,” in 2007, was followed by “Selfish Machines” in 2010. In 2012, “Collide with the Sky” featured the hit “King for a Day.” “Misadventures” was released in 2016, followed by a hiatus. Their fifth album, “The Jaws of Life,” was released on February 10, 2023. In 2018, they announced a hiatus. The band’s musical style blends elements of post-hardcore, pop-punk, emo, and metalcore. Find them on Instagram
Just Announced: September 2024 Green Day concert at Petco Park!
Make the most of events and baseball games at San Diego's Petco Park. Join the conversation (@PetcoParkSD) or contact us about info posted on this website. For tickets and stadium experience inquiries, contact the Padres at 619–795–5000.
Petco Park Insider is independently operated and reader-supported, unaffiliated with the Padres organization or Petco Park. These pages contain affiliate links through which we may receive compensation from advertisers if you choose to purchase certain products, at no additional cost to you. It is paid by the advertisers and helps keep our site running. Thank you!