Vegan and Vegetarian
Last year, Petco Park was recognized as one of PETA
’s Top 10 Vegetarian-Friendly Ballparks after missing the cut in 2021. They wrote, “Compassionate fans can enjoy veggie hot dogs, veggie burgers, and vegan bean burritos while watching Tyson Ross and James Shields send players back to the dugout.”
Top vegetarian options at Petco Park include vegetable sushi, grilled tofu wraps, grilled veggie sandwiches and of course veggie dogs and burgers. Look for veggie dogs at Friar Franks throughout the park. And fresh Veggie Rolls at Negihama Sushi.
For in-between meal vegetarian snacks, look for fresh fruit cups, salads, hummus and guacamole at Cardiff Seaside Market
in the main concourse near section 105.
Din Tai Fung
Hit up the Petco Park outpost of Din Tai Fung
for a unique vegan ballpark treat: Wild Mushroom Vegan Bun (2 for $9) filled with bean curd, baby bok choy, shiitake mushrooms, glass noodles and jicama.
A great spot. All vegetarian. Vegans, try the Berry Acai Bowl.
Other Vegetarian Options
- Veggie Supreme vegetarian sandwich at Board & Brew is outstanding: Cheddar and jack cheese, cucumber, mayo, onions, lettuce, tomato & sprouts topped with avocado on squaw bread. Also make a mean Grilled Cheese.
- Veggie burger at Hodad’s located throughout the ballpark.
- A modern classic, the Veggie Dog at any Ballpark Eats stand. Barrio Dogg also serves Veggie Doggs.
- Veggie Pizza at Cucina Stella.
- Yes, you can bring in your own food
Make the most of events and baseball games at San Diego's Petco Park. Join the conversation (@PetcoParkSD) or contact us about info posted on this website. For tickets and stadium experience inquiries, contact the Padres at 619–795–5000.
Petco Park Insider is independently operated and reader-supported, unaffilliated with the Padres organization or Petco Park. These pages contain affiliate links through which we may receive compensation from advertisers if you choose to purchase certain products, at no additional cost to you. It is paid by the advertisers and helps keep our site running. Thank you!