Riley Green will perform in San Diego at Petco Park on Friday May 3, 2024. The concert will take place inside Gallagher Square.
The concert will feature special guest Ella Langley as the opening act. The show is all ages.
Tickets are scheduled to go on sale Friday, October 6 at 10am Pacific. Presale for the show will likely occur in the week prior.
Check for ticket availability
For parking information, view our Petco Park Parking Guide
. Please do not drive if you plan on drinking.
About The PerformersRiley Green
is a country singer and songwriter from Alabama who gained recognition through his appearance on CMT
’s reality series Redneck Island
. He’s known for his straightforward country music style, often singing about topics like trucks, beer, and boots, reminiscent of 1990s country music. What sets him apart is his unapologetic sentimental side, as seen in his hit song “I Wish Grandpas Never Died.” Riley Green has released multiple EPs and albums, and his career has been on the rise in the late 2010s and early 2020s, including notable releases like “If It Wasn’t for Trucks” and “There Was This Girl.” (Riley on Instagram
is a country singer and songwriter from Hope Hull, Alabama. Her music blends traditional country storytelling with rock elements, creating a unique and captivating sound. She gained recognition through her social media presence and a series of successful singles, including “If You Have To” (2021), “Damn You” (2022), and “Country Boy’s Dream Girl” (2022), which have collectively amassed tens of millions of streams. Ella Langley also has a talent for songwriting, co-writing tracks for other artists like Elle King. She has toured with notable country artists and made her debut at the Grand Ole Opry
. In 2023, she released her debut EP, “Excuse The Mess,” which showcases her distinct style and includes the single “That’s Why We Fight” featuring an artist who performed at Petco Park in 2022
, Koe Wetzel.(Ella on Instagram
Coming to San Diego from out of town? Saddle up at a nearby hotel
Petco Park is located at 100 Park Blvd, San Diego, California.
About Riley Green’s Ain’t My Last Rodeo Tour
Riley Green is hitting the road on a headlining 2024 tour, playing 33 cities across the country, including a stop at the iconic Red Rocks Amphitheater in Morrison, Colorado. Joining him on this trek will be up-and-comer Ella Langley (and at select shows outside San Diego veteran country great Tracy Lawrence), making for an exciting mix of legendary and new country artists.
The tour is in support of Riley’s sophomore studio album, “Ain’t My Last Rodeo.” The album includes fan-favorites like “They Don’t Make ‘Em Like That No More” and “Ain’t Like I Can Hide It,” as well as the previously-released singles “Mississippi Or Me,” “Damn Country Music” (a Tim McGraw cover), and a reimagined version of “Different ‘Round Here” with Luke Combs.
- Feb 22, 2024 – Pikeville, KY – Appalachian Wireless Arena
- Feb 23, 2024 – Knoxville, TN – Thompson Boling Arena at Food City Center
- Feb 24, 2024 – Savannah, GA – Enmarket Arena
- Feb 29, 2024 – Evansville, IN – Ford Center
- Mar 1, 2024 – Huntsville, AL – Propst Arena at the Von Braun Center
- Mar 2, 2024 – Cape Girardeau, MO – Show Me Center
- Mar 7, 2024 – Salem, VA – Salem Civic Center
- Mar 8, 2024 – Lexington, KY – Rupp Arena at Central Bank Center
- Mar 9, 2024 – Jonesboro, AR – First National Bank Arena
- Mar 21, 2024 – Biloxi, MS – Mississippi Coast Coliseum
- Mar 22, 2024 – Baton Rouge, LA – Raising Cane’s River Center
- Mar 23, 2024 – Houston, TX – 713 Music Hall
- Apr 4, 2024 – Macon, GA – Macon Amphitheater
- Apr 5, 2024 – Southaven, MS – Bank Plus Amphitheater at Snowden Grove
- Apr 6, 2024 – Brandon, MS – Brandon Amphitheater
- Apr 18, 2024 – Tuscaloosa, AL – Tuscaloosa Amphitheater
- Apr 19, 2024 – Alpharetta, GA – Ameris Bank Amphitheatre
- Apr 20, 2024 – Simpsonville, SC – CCNB Amphitheatre at Heritage Park
- Apr 25, 2024 – Irving, TX – The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory
- Apr 26, 2024 – Bossier City, LA – Brookshire Grocery Arena
- Apr 27, 2024 – Rogers, AR – Walmart AMP
- May 1, 2024 – Anaheim, CA – House of Blues
- May 3, 2024 – San Diego, CA – Gallagher Square at Petco Park
- May 9, 2024 – San Jose, CA – San Jose Civic
- May 10, 2024 – Bakersfield, CA – Dignity Health Amphitheatre
- May 11, 2024 – Phoenix, AZ – Arizona Financial Theatre
- May 16, 2024 – Airway Heights, WA – BECU Live at Northern Quest
- May 17, 2024 – Everett, WA – Angel Of The Winds Arena
- May 18, 2024 – Bend, OR – Hayden Homes Amphitheater
- May 21, 2024 – Morrison, CO – Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- May 30, 2024 – Omaha, NE – Steelhouse Omaha
- May 31, 2024 – Waukee, IA – Vibrant Music Hall
- Jun 1, 2024 – Minneapolis, MN – The Armory
Concerts in Gallagher Square
New to attending concerts in Gallagher Square? Read the first-timers guide
! Also read up on this rodeo at Petco Park
Make the most of events and baseball games at San Diego's Petco Park. Join the conversation (@PetcoParkSD) or contact us about info posted on this website. For tickets and stadium experience inquiries, contact the Padres at 619–795–5000.
Petco Park Insider is independently operated and reader-supported, unaffiliated with the Padres organization or Petco Park. These pages contain affiliate links through which we may receive compensation from advertisers if you choose to purchase certain products, at no additional cost to you. It is paid by the advertisers and helps keep our site running. Thank you!