Concession stand food is a pricey investment and Petco Park is no exception. With the many close games, blown leads and comebacks that Padres fans know all too well, your food purchase needs to be a quick transaction—and one that won’t keep you stuck in the bathroom for the late innings.
Here are our recommendations for the best food at Petco Park. (View all concessions.)
- Grilled hot dog (come on, its a baseball game)
- Baked Bear ice cream sandwich
- Hodad’s bacon cheeseburger
- Local Craft Beer – to many, it’s a meal in itself
- Tri-tip sandwich at Seaside Market
If you’ve got time before or after the game, here are the best places to eat around the ballpark. Also make sure you know everything you can bring in to the stadium from outside.
Petco Park Insider is your guide to enjoying games in San Diego at the Padres baseball stadium. Please join the conversation on Twitter @PetcoParkSD or contact us at Petco Park Insider.
You may also enjoy: