Concession stand food is a pricey investment and Petco Park is no exception. With the many close games, blown leads and comebacks that Padres fans know all too well, your food purchase needs to be a quick transaction—and one that won’t keep you stuck in the bathroom for the late innings.
Here are our recommendations for the best food at Petco Park. (View all concessions.)
- Grilled hot dog (come on, its a baseball game)
- Anything from Randy Jones BBQ
- Baked Bear ice cream sandwich
- Hodad’s bacon cheeseburger
- Whatever you can bring in from outside
If you’ve got time before or after the game, here are the best places to eat around the ballpark.