Kids will always love baseball. And there may be cheaper places to go, there may be places with less beer advertisements, but there is no better family activity in San Diego than a day a Petco Park. Here are some tips on kids activities and information for families with babies attending Padres games at Petco.
- Baby changing stations can be found in every women’s restroom (AND men’s restroom) throughout Petco Park
- Admission is free for children as long as they measure under 3 feet (36 inches) tall and are accompanied by an adult. Note: Children admitted free cannot occupy a seat. They must sit on the lap of their parent (beer-belly permitting).
- Security wristbands Go to guest services and get a wristband for your kid which contains seat locator information that can help if he or she gets lost
- Strollers are permitted but please keep them out of the way of other fans. Strollers can not inhibit the enjoyment or passage of other guests. Strollers can be checked at Guest Services Centers – there is one on every level of Petco Park. See what else you are allowed to bring
- For the most fun and the least hassle, try the Park at the Park. Fresh air, green grass, all the sounds and smells of the game, and a huge TV screen to watch while your kids run and play in the sun. Facilities include a picnic area, playground and even a kid-sized baseball field. Best of all: admission to watch a game from the Park is cheap. Admission ranges from $10-17 per head, depending on some awesomeness algorithm determined by the box office.
- Keep an eye out for Padres KidsFest on Sundays all season long.
Petco Park loves kids and kids love Petco Park. So come enjoy the day to the fullest.
Petco Park Insider is your guide to enjoying games in San Diego at the Padres baseball stadium. Please join the conversation on Twitter @PetcoParkSD or contact us at Petco Park Insider.
You may also enjoy: